Thursday, April 7, 2011

Classmates Blog.

Marc's BLOG-->
Many people have the controversy of if a violent game makes a child violent or if it has little to no effect at all. There have been many cases that had similar scenarios of this line "It was like in the game." I am not a psychologist nor do I have advance knowledge of games, but I do think that games themselves do have a large impact in outlives. Violent games may let out our "inner beast" where we unconsciously want to be more barbaric, and use are flight or fight intuition. I have seen many videos that show participants playing either violent games or nonviolent games and they test out their aggression. The study i viewed showed that their was a difference in aggression and hostility. I have often seen children reenact fighting scenes, but when we imitate violence as adults, do we seem to be at a child like state of mind? 

No comments:

Post a Comment