Thursday, March 31, 2011

Face Book?

The world has become more advances with technology and how “word” travels around. Some of the media now are coming from Face Book, Twitter, texts and MySpace. There are more people on phones than reading news papers. I have seen the movie Social Network, which is about the story of Face Book. I, myself am involved with Face Book, and that I enjoy the instant connection to hundreds of friends. There are many parades of Face Book, but I think the Niga Higa’s one of the funniest YouTube videos. I feel that people would not understand the context of the video if they do not know how “use” the website. I found it humorous because it examines how “idiotic” the terms of Face Book is. 

1 comment:

  1. I really love your background and your blog in general. I feel that it is true about people are more on the internet.

    ReplyDelete